RV・Motorhome・Campervan・Camping-car Rental in Japan Aichi Nagoya

How to Use the Service

Step 1: Booking

  • Check availability on your preferred dates, then use the booking form below to reserve the vehicle of your choice.
  • Drivers must be at least 26 years of age.
  • Fill in the reservation form after agreeing to and giving consent to the Terms and Conditions.
  • A confirmation email will be sent to your nominated email address. Please note that some free email services may block this email or filter it out as junk mail. If you have not received the confirmation email within two business days of booking, please contact us by phone.

Step 2: Pay the deposit

  • The booking is confirmed once your payment has been done. Credit cards are the accepted payment form.
  • A booking deposit of 20% of the total charge is required to secure your booking, with the remaining 80% payable three months before the rental date. For bookings less than three months in advance, the total amount is payable immediately.
    The confirmation email explains how to pay by credit card. Please pay on time to avoid disappointment.

Step 3: Collect your vehicle

  • Our friendly staff will be waiting for you at a designated location. Please notify us at least a day in advance if you wish to change the time. If we have not heard from you 30 minutes after the nominated start time, your booking will be automatically cancelled and a cancellation fee will be payable.
  • All drivers must produce their licenses at collection time. After the administrative procedures are complete, our staff will provide a complete explanation of the internal and external features of your vehicle. This will take about 30 minutes. You are then ready to head off!
  • You can choose to pick up and/or drop off the vehicle at other designated locations (extra charge applies). Inquire for details.

Step 4: Return the vehicle

  • Bring the vehicle back to the designated location by the specified time. Be sure to notify us in advance if you are running late.
  • The vehicle should be returned with a full tank of fuel. Any applicable additional charges such as fuel and late fees are calculated when you return the vehicle.

Automobil insurance

Bodily injury liability
Unlimited
Property damage liability
Unlimited(100,000JPY deductible)
medical payments for passenger
Unlimited
Vehicle damages
Market value(100,000JPY deductible)

Cancellation fees

The following cancellation fees apply (except where cancellation is due to circumstances beyond your control).

14+ days before pick-up date
No charge
13-7 days before
30% of total
6-2 days before
50% of total
Day before
80% of total
Same day
100% of total

Out of service penalty

In the event of accident, breakdown or theft or if the vehicle is returned in extremely dirty condition and has to be taken out of service for repair or cleaning, an out of service penalty may be levied as follows. Note that this is in addition to any applicable repair charges.

Vehicle in drivable state
50,000 JPY
Vehicle not in drivable state
100,000 JPY

In the event that the repair costs exceed the penalties stipulated above, you will be liable for the full amount.

Deposit

(The deposit is refunded to you within two weeks of returning the vehicle, less expressway tolls and any repair and/or cleaning costs as applicable.)

Deposit amount (per booking)
100,000 JPY

FAQ

You can park the RV in highway rest areas, camper sites, RV parks, and parking lots, etc. Please note that not every parking lot permits overnight parking.

Case 1: Passport + International Driving Permit (obtained in a country that is a signatory to the Geneva Convention)
Case 2: Passport + Foreign Driver’s License (issued in Taiwan, Switzerland, Germany, France, Belgium, Monaco, Estonia) + Official Japanese Translation

We require 100,000 JPY as a damage deposit by credit card on the day you reserve the RV. You will receive a full refund if there is no vehicle damage, fuel shortage or expressway toll, etc.

No. A standard valid driver’s license works for all our vehicles. Please ensure that your driver’s license can be used in Japan.

Yes, but since there are other customers using the RV, please contact our staff as early as possible if you need to change your reservation.
Additional charges will apply to changes of reservation from the second time (3,300 JPY each time).

You must contact us as soon as possible if you are going to be late. An additional fee may apply depending on the situation.

Yes. According to Japanese law, any child under the age of 6 needs to be in a car seat when riding in a car. You can rent a car seat for 2200 JPY / piece.

No. Smoking is strictly prohibited.